Dubois Water Utilities, Inc. Lobby Open for Customer Service
March 23, 2021
Dubois Water Utilities, Inc. is pleased to announce that starting on Match 25th, 2021 - we will again be providing our lobby service from 8am to 4:00pm- Monday thru Friday to the public that only need assistance, otherwise we would appreciate customers making a personal drop-off for water payments to put their payment in the outside deposit box.
Please as we slowly open our lobby for business we appreciate for everyone’s safety of Covid-19 virus to follow the below guidelines when entering our building.
• We encourage you to wear a face mask while you are inside our facility, especially since our lobby is small. You may also see our employees wearing masks and gloves.
• There will be hand sanitizer available for our customers.
• If you need a pen, please ask for, we can supply one but please take it with you.
• We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing all regularly-touched surfaces.
• We are practicing social distancing and remind customers to remain at least 6 feet apart from others & we are limiting only 2 customers at a time in our small lobby.
• Bathrooms are closed to the public at this time.
If you are sick or experiencing any of the symptoms of the COVID-19 virus please do not enter the Utility.
Please remember that you can accomplish all your Utility Service without visiting the Utility. We encourage all our customers to continue to use other options to pay your water bills than to pay in person: outside deposit box is available 24/7, payments can be made by online service/ by phone with credit cards, forms are available on our website, call the office if you need account info or Utility Service. 812-678-5161. We can set up appointments for you to meet with a Utility Personnel or do a Virtual Call.