Dubois Water Utilities, Inc. - Lobby Open for Assistance with Covid-19 Guidelines
September 22, 2020
- We encourage you to wear a face mask while you are inside our facility. You may also see our employees wearing masks and gloves.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for our customers.
- If you need a pen, please ask for, we can supply one but please take it with you.
- We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing all regularly-touched surfaces.
- We are practicing social distancing and remind customers to remain at least 6 feet apart from others & we are limiting only 2 customers at a time in our small lobby.
- Bathrooms are closed to the public at this time.
- We are asking our customers to reserve the first hour of each business day for our most vulnerable customers whose health is more at risk being out in public with crowds. However, no one will be turned away during this hour.
- Please continue to use the outside deposit box for your Utility Water Payments or any other account info if you are sick or experiencing any of the symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
Please remember that you can accomplish all your Utility Service without visiting the Utility. We encourage all our customers to continue to use other options to pay your water bills than to pay in person: outside deposit box is available 24/7, payments can be made by online service or by phone with credit cards, forms are available on our website, call the office if you need account info or Utility Service. 812-678-5161. We can set up appointments for you to meet with a Utility Personnel or do a Virtual Call.